Last updated and effective date: October 25, 2022
- 1.This Policy describes how we use, share, and protect the personal information of our Users. It also describes the rights and choices regarding use, access to, and correction of personal information available.Our websites may include links to websites and/or applications operated and maintained by third-parties. Please note that we have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third-parties.
- 2.The types of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with us and our products and services. When we use the term “personal information,” we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you. The following are the categories and specific types of personal information that we collect: Personal Identifiers Including your email, social media handles, such as your Discord username and Twitter username or other similar identifiers. Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers Including browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique device identifiers or similar unique identifiers. Internet or Other Network Activity Including website(s) visited before browsing our website, how long you spend on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, date and time of use, pages viewed and links clicked.
- 3.We collect personal information about you from various sources. For example, we collect and obtain information: Directly from you We collect personal information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as when you use our website or Protocol or contact us. Using cookies and other automatic data collection technologies When you visit our websites, use our Protocol or services, we or third-parties we work with automatically collect certain information using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and other data collection tools. For more information, please see "Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies" From Social Media If you interact with us on social media in connection with Blueberry, we collect information that you share with us, or that the social media platforms, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use. From Other Sources For example, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as data analytics providers, marketing or advertising service providers, fraud prevention service providers, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources. We also create information based on our analysis of the information we have collected from you.
- 5.In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:Providing ServicesWe use your personal information to provide the Protocol and services.Communicating With YouWe use your personal information to communicate with you, such as to send security or maintenance advisories, respond to and/or follow-up on your requests, inquiries, issues or feedback.Analytics We use personal information to conduct research and analytics, including to improve our services; to understand how you interact with our Protocol.Security and Fraud PreventionWe use personal information to detect, investigate, prevent, and take action against potential malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions, security incidents, and harm to the rights or property of Blueberry and our users, employees, or others.Legal Obligations We use personal information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.Core Business Functions We use personal information to support core business functions, including to maintain records related to business process management; loss and fraud prevention, and to collect amounts owing to us; and to provide and maintain the functionality of our Protocol, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
- 7.We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18) without authorization by a holder of parental responsibility. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from or about a child under the age of eighteen (18) without such authorization, please contact us at [email protected]
- 8.We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Blueberry employees who have access to your personal information are made aware of the importance of keeping it confidential. We care about the security of the information and use various administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Protocol.However, no data security measures can guarantee complete security; we also depend on you to take common sense steps to ensure your personal information remains secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Protocol. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Protocol.
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Protocol to you;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- 10.Depending on where you reside or applicable law, you may exercise the rights described below. Please note that some of the rights may vary depending on your country, state, or province of residence.Accessing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information You may have the right to request (1) access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you and how we process it; (2) updates your personal information or correct any inaccuracies; (3) a copy of your personal information that we have collected and processed and (4) that we delete your personal information. You may also have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. There may be limitations to these rights based on your specific circumstances and applicable law.You can submit a privacy rights request by emailing [email protected]
To exercise any of your rights as a California resident, you can submit a request to [email protected] Before complying with your request, we will need to verify that it is you that is making the request. To accomplish this, you may be requested to (1) confirm specific personal information that we already know about you; or (2) provide us with appropriate identification and documentation. California residents are limited to two requests for personal information per 12-month period. Only you or an authorized agent may make a verifiable data subject request related to your personal information. The verifiable data subject request must provide sufficient information and documentation to allow us to verify that you (or an authorized agent) are the person about whom we collected personal information. We will not provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity and/or authority to make the data subject request and confirm the personal information belongs to you or the represented individual. Making a verifiable data subject request does not require you to create an account with us. We use personal information provided in a verifiable data subject request solely to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.We will respond to a verifiable data subject request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our response to the email address for that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our response by US mail or electronically at the email address in your request, at your option. All disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable employee request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable data subject request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- Request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information that Blueberry has collected about you;
- Request disclosure of the categories of third-party sources, if any, from which Blueberry has collected personal information about you;
- Disclosure of the business or commercial purpose(s) for which your personal information has been collected by Blueberry;
- Receive a list of the categories of third-parties with whom Blueberry has shared your personal information;
- Request that Blueberry delete any personal information that it has collected from you (subject to exceptions);
- Request that Blueberry correct any inaccurate personal information held about you;
- Opt out of the sharing or disclosure of your personal information and sensitive personal information to third-parties; and
- Not be discriminated against by Blueberry (e.g., charged different rates, provided different levels of service, denied goods or services, or suggested any of the preceding) for exercising any of the individual rights granted above.
You are not required, as a necessity to enter into a contract, to provide us with personal information for processing as described above.Your EU Rights As an individual residing in, or located in, the European Union or European Economic Area, you can exercise your GDPR rights. We may first request verification of your identity prior to facilitating the exercise of your rights.If you wish to confirm that Blueberry is processing your personal information, or to have access to the personal information Blueberry may have about you, please contact us at [email protected]You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal information concerned; who else outside Blueberry might have received the data from Blueberry; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to Blueberry); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal information maintained by Blueberry if it is inaccurate. You may request that Blueberry erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that we cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. In many countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Blueberry processes your personal information. When technically feasible, Blueberry will—at your request—provide your personal information to you or transmit it directly to another controller. Reasonable access to your personal information will be provided at no cost upon request. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.For questions or complaints concerning the processing of your personal information, you can contact us. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you can also have recourse to the European Data Protection Supervisor or with your nation’s data protection authority.
- Necessary for the performance of the contract between you and Blueberry (for example, to provide you with the products and services you request and to identify and authenticate you so you may use the Protocol);
- Necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement);
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (for example, to manage our relationship with you and to improve the Websites and our products and services); and
- Based on consent by our customers (for example, to communicate with you about our products and services and provide you with marketing information), which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- 13.If you have any questions or complaints related to our practices with respect to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, or if you would like to update your information, please contact us at [email protected]